Marketing Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 /Hour
Name: Donya Amer
One of our TOP financial clients is looking to add a Marketing Project Manager to their team! If you are interested, please apply directly!
* Will be a Digital Marketing Mgr. helping come up with marketing strategies for products like: Mobile deposits, Cardless ATM, Chatbot, Biometric authentication, all of the "sexy" new digital products that our client is launching.
* Will serve as the interface to Product groups and will help them market their digital products that they are creating. The ultimate goal is to encourage adoption of mobile and Online banking products for this client's customers.
* Manager has someone leaving on 6/30 and needs to backfill immediately.
Day to Day Duties:
* Manger is not a micro manager, so this person will need to be self-motivated
* Will meet with LOB to understand that they want to do and help them determine a strategy
* Consults, plans, develops, executes, and assists with strategy development of marketing, development strategies and programs that may involve traditional, digital, new, and emerging mediums, including paid, owned, and earned, for a corporate, cross-business or other large marketing function with accountability for driving revenue, market penetration, profitability, and/or market share. Leads implementation of marketing development programs such as advertising, promotions, direct mail, merchandising, sales and incentive design. May negotiate vendor contracts of limited scope and size and manage small vendor relationships. Conducts large marketing studies to project or forecast future marketing needs, including analyzing and interpreting trends and measuring program effectiveness. May direct operationally complex or impactful initiatives.
* Oversees complex marketing analyses, customer acquisition/retention, customer profile/segmentation, sales and profitability. Evaluates market and competitive activity. Develops and coordinates execution of program communications, processes and training for sales or relationship management staff. Ensures adherence to Legal, Compliance, and Privacy regulations and policies related to marketing. Directs vendors in developing and distributing creative program collateral. May counsel other consultants or program managers and/or lead virtual cross-functional project teams.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.