Location: Fresno, CA
Name: Collin Rothermel
Top 3 Skills:
1. 5 + years of strong technical/analytical experience
2. 2+ years' experience with Server 2012 administrator
3. 2+ years' experience with citrix, windows, and virtualization.
Responsible for the administration and security of the computer-bases information systems of the facility. Plans and installs hardware and software that comprises the facility's network. Provides primary user support and training. Participates in the department's performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities
*This person will deploy and provision in VM and Citrix environment.
*Must be intellectually curious, willing to learn, out going, forward thinker, and an innovator.
* Overall working knowledge of TCP/IP, DCHP, DNS, Windows, Windows 2000/XP, and common scripting languages (i.e. VB Script, PERL, Windows scripting)
* Ability to adapt quickly into many functional environments
* Prioritize projects and meet project deadlines
* Work independently or as a team member
* Effective oral and written communication
Experience and Education:
Preferred: Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, computer engineering, or IS. A strong background in Active Directory, Windows 200/203 Servers, UNIX, and networking is essential. Work experience in the Healthcare industry or a healthcare setting.
**The current environment is 75%-80% Virtualized
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.