Sr. Business Technical Analyst - Supply Chain Data
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Name: Todd Haney
Sr. BA - Supply Chain
Senior Business Analyst (Technical) on the Supply Chain Master Data team focused on Data Analysis and Quality as well as supporting the Supply Chain Master Data portal/UI implementation. This position will be responsible for the user story and data requirements analysis, design review and integrated testing of features and data that impact our global supply chain teams and external suppliers and distributors as well as understanding the data structures and data quality concepts and analytical measures and data tools available. This individual will work with various supply chain stakeholders at the Global and AOW level, to ensure the requirements and design are well thought-out, well defined, and successfully implemented and that the data conforms to reasonable data standards and supports analytic functions required by the business.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience gathering and documenting user stories and requirements, facilitating meetings, and delivering results. This person should be comfortable working with data and data analysis tools to answer business questions and create reports. This person must be a highly organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and have proven measurable experience with supply chain data and solutions and all aspects of the SDLC (preferably Agile experience).
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or IT is REQUIRED
- 8+ years IT experience
- 6+ years as a Senior Business Analyst/Business Analyst working with both IT and business teams
- 2+ years' experience in supply chain solutions required
- 2+ years' experience working in a client-facing role with the ability to build strong relationships
- 2+ years' experience with process mapping, workflow analysis, data modeling, and design tools
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
- Ability to understand & analyze complex data concepts and calculations, including proficiency with data analysis through tools (e.g. pivot tables in Excel, simple SQL understanding, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to focus on details as well as the big picture
- Basic project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to adhere and promote standard business analysis tools, procedures and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.