Location: Duluth, GA
The Judge Group is looking for a .NET Developer who has strong experience with C#, ASP.NET, web services, and SQL for a direct hire opportunity.
*Do to the nature of the work, all candidates have to be able to file on a W2. No C2C*
- Expectations for developers involve the ability to engineer and develop code in a team development environment, correct data issues, and provide solutions to client need.
- Developers write code to enhance the product or resolve issues with the product.
- Understand and apply programming and user interface standards applicable to the product.
- Write code or understand software/technical interactions to enable them to finish coding/testing of their work using C#, .NET, SQL Server.
- Developers are held accountable for the quality of their work product and the amount of work product. Quality is held accountable through the QA process. QA does not catch all quality defects so the risk of adversely affecting clients is real for this position. The impact can be severe for quality defects (e.g. decreased client satisfaction, implementation delays which affects revenue). Some development teams are more dynamic than others so the frequency and scope of the risks vary between teams and between positions on the team depending on the project.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ end to end development experience
- Competent with necessary tools/technology (C#, ASP.NET, web services, SQL, etc.)
- Microsoft .NET / C#
- SQL Server 2000/2005
- General Database Design
- Stored Procedures
- Implement design specifications into the product
- Understand and apply programming and user interface standards applicable to the product
- Understand the purpose and desired results of changes made
- Spends 90% of working time writing code or understanding software/technical interactions to enable them to finish coding/testing of their work
- Unique ability to understand technical problems and use the tools available (primarily programming languages) to solve them in a manner that is scalable and maintainable taking all variables into account
- A four-year degree or equivalent relevant experience is required
- MVC stack
- Web Services
- .NET WinForms development
- Source Control (VSS, AccuRev, etc.)
- Willing/wanting to work with a team (this is an Agile environment)
- Proactive, self-motivated