Endpoint Analyst -$10-$14 Pay Rate -Frisco, TX
Location: Grapevine, TX
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 /Hour
Name: Nadia Surrency
Kelly Services is currently seeking a talented Endpoint Analyst in Frisco, TX, 75034, for one of our top clients! This is a 6 months contract opportunity. Our top client is 100% ready to interview and hire ASAP!
The work environment is business-casual in an open-cube office setting, with friendly colleagues and a good work-life balance.
Apply for immediate consideration by emailing [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your desired pay rate on W2 and a copy of your updated resume.
Please reference job posting number when calling or emailing.
Same hour - Same Day Response from Technical Recruiter to all qualified candidates!
Shift - Flexible to work between the hours of 7am to 8pm. Planned and/or unplanned weekend work may be required.
The Information Technology Team is currently seeking an individual to work as a Endpoint Analyst on the Endpoint Support Team. As an Endpoint Analyst, you would serve as a primary support contact for both internal and remote Lash employees and clients. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated individual. A strong emphasis is placed on following instructions, providing a timely resolution to technical requests and quality of customer service. Candidates must be flexible to work day and/or night shifts Monday thru Friday. Sporadic weekend work required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide support for desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile devices, conference room technologies, and any associated peripherals and components such a thin clients, printers, fax machines, and other end-user technologies.
2. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems based on information presented by end users.
3. Resolves technical problems and answers questions as necessary in support of end-user infrastructure technologies.
4. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems that may be widespread or affecting our executive staff.
5. Performs related duties as assigned.
6. Participates in frequent mass computer deployment initiatives and teardowns.
7.Interacts regularly with other technology teams as well as external vendors for the purpose of maintaining product and system knowledge.
8.Performs related duties as assigned.
9.Provides recommendations for end user technology based on historical problem solving and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such Computer Science, IT Management, or MSIS generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience with overall information technologies.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. One to three years’ experience working with computer technology in a business environment.
2. Desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile device hardware fundamentals.
3. Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software related problems.
5. Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end users.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with WAN, LAN, VPN, etc. for local and remote access events.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with voice communications (i.e., PBX telephone) and voice mail systems, when possible from the Service Desk.
8. Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Windows platforms, Apple iOS, Windows 7, Windows 8, VM Ware, Active Directory, GPO and other company and application-specific software.
9. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
10. Ability to communicate with executive-level associates and their administrative assistants.
11. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.