BXB Digital: Lead Software Product Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
LEAD SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
Brambles is a global supply chain logistics company operating in more than 60 countries, with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. It employs more than 14,500 people and is an industry leader in the transportation of goods for customers worldwide.
Brambles is looking to extend market leadership and has created of an IOT division called BXB Digital. By tapping into the Internet of Things we are looking to transform the supply chain industry by bringing digital intelligence to the physical assets the company owns globally.
We seek a seasoned Software Product Manager to drive the product strategy and commercial success of the offering.
As our Lead Software Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining product releases by understanding customer needs, utilizing lean startup methods to test new product features, collaborating with our customers and ecosystem to understand current needs and anticipating new features. This role will also be involved in looking at how to leverage the vast amount of data we own for value.
If you have deep supply chain expertise, like big data analytics, and practice lean product discovery and Agile methodologies, this is a great opportunity!
• Research customer needs and develop a product strategy that meets current needs and also anticipate needs in the future.
• Determine what features to build or refine through lean product discovery process.
• Work with our UI/UX team to deliver beautiful user experiences
• Work with the Engineering team to manage the product backlog and support sprint planning.
• Work with Sales and Business Development as the subject matter expert to offer depth and credibility with prospective customers
• Own product analytics and track product traction to continually evolve features.
• Travel to meet with customers and partners as required
• Products - Proven ability to take enterprise software products from concept to launch in a fast, effective manner (preferably in a SaaS model). Experience in building big data applications a big plus.
• Customer Facing – Strong ability to discover products from initial customer discovery to live data prototype testing. Present well to multiple stakeholders within a customer’s organization.
• Teamwork – Highly collaborative with ability to influence well without authority. Work well with cross-functional teams – engineering, marketing, and sales. Ability to work both independently and with remote teams in different time zones
• Innovative thinker – Challenge the norm and help bring new ideas. Deep empathy for users and a curiosity about what makes a great product experience.
• Communications skills – Strong ability to lead discussions and communicate complex concepts and ideas in a simple way.
• Organization skills – Possesses the strong organizational skills needed to coordinate complex activities across multiple accounts and opportunities.
• Supply Chain Expertise – Depth in supply chain / supply chain logistics and related technologies
• B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS or equivalent degree, MBA strongly preferred
• Must have 10+ years of experience in software product management. Experience in supply chain is a big plus
• Proven track record in customer facing roles with ability to pioneer new topics and technology
• Ability to understand end-to-end IoT solutions from sensor to applications for deep-dive technology discussions
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].