JR. PC Technician
Location: Catonsville, MD
Name: Kelli Coughlan
Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components.
Primary Job Duties:
- Test, image and configure desktops and laptops.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair laptops and desktops, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Replace hardware and software.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC's.
- Monitor and track calls in Tivoli/CA
- Ability to utilize all functions within Tivoli/CA
- Act as a point of escalation for technical issues from fellow team members and the CSD.
- Assure that all appropriate actions have been taken and documented in problems requiring escalation.
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- Back up and burn end user data
- Perform ticket quality audit and document performance
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users' technical issues
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations
- Test, image and clean PC's, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.