ERP Business Analyst
Location: Redstone Arsenal, AL
Clearance Level Needed:
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Work as part of an integrated team to provide database and application development support to Army customer. Construct data mapping instructions for interpreting and capturing data in various formats including XML, X12, UDF, etc. Build requirements packages in Contour.
• Serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with ERP
• Defines the detailed requirements, analyzes the business needs, and validates solutions with the client.
• Details requirements through the product development and other functions to support the project team.
• Monitors other business analysts in software development methods and processes and implementation of those methods.
• Evaluates development projects and assists in tailoring the development process to meet the project needs.
• Data Validation and Data Mapping
• Experience with Toad / Excel
• Database development (Oracle)
Must have a Secret level security clearance.
Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (systems analysis and complex business systems support) experience.