Software Assurance Researcher
Location: Huntsville, AL
Seeking a Software Assurance Researcher to work with one of our large DoD clients. This position will focus on software assurance and formal methods research and the independent research and analysis. Must have the ability to collaborate with other team members/ teams.
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years professional experience, Master’s Degree with 4+ years of professional experience, or Ph.D. with 2+ years of professional experience
- Motivated, Self-starting, Constant learner
- Experience with program analysis techniques such as taint analysis, program slicing, symbolic execution, constraint solving, and dynamic instrumentation
- Experience reverse engineering x86/ARM binaries, embedded systems, or malware
- Professional experience with DoD acquisition programs and/or the US Intelligence Community
- Strong ability to grasp new knowledge and skills through independent research and study
- Familiarity with computer science formal methods and languages such as CSP, Coq, ACL2, etc.
- Analysis experience with IRs such as LLVM, pcode, SIL, etc.
- Experience with symbolic execution tools such as KLEE, BAP, angr, etc.
- Fluency in binary analysis tools such as IDA Proa, WinDbg, Valgrind, PIN, Panda, and S2E
- MUST BE A U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- NO C2C's or Third Parties.
We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.