Senior Specialist, Contract Systems Admin
Location: Raritan, NJ
Pay: $0.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Name: Jill Bonner
Senior Specialist, Contract Systems Admin, Raritan, NJ
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Senior Specialist, Contract Systems Admin for one of our top clients in Raritan, NJ
Pay rate is $25/hour
Anticipated duration of Assignment is 6 Months, with potential for extension, but no guarantees.
• Lead User Acceptance Testing
o Coordinate large scale UAT testing
o Create test cases/Assist test case script writing
o Manage ‘War Room’ style UAT testing activities
o Document and track test case execution status/follow up on failed test cases
• Perform tasks related to System Testing
• Assist in Training and SRT
o Assist in creating & developing training materials
o Update/manage SharePoint materials
o Create SRT request
o Assist in collecting, compiling, analyzing & record results
o Assist with ESP SRT documentation
• Coordinate Launch Build Activities
o Template selection Rules
o User Groups
o Routing Matrix
o CRF updates & revisions
• Providing inputs to improve the operations and strategy of the broader COE organization, domestically and globally
• Provide technology support to user base in regards to training and admin support
• A minimum of an Associate’s degree is required; a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required
• Experience working in Procurement contracting systems is desired. Experience in Icertis Contract Management is a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Demonstrated influencing and communication skills in a collaborative, team based environment are required.
• Strong proficiency utilizing contract administration and ERP systems, including Ariba is required.
• Energetic customer focus and outstanding interpersonal skills are required.
• Must possess strong initiative, organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Let us help advance your career today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.