Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 /Hour
Name: Donya Amer
One of our TOP financial clients is looking to add a Content Author to their team! If you are interested, please apply directly!
Initially funded to end of 2017, with very strong likelihood of being extended to 18 months. They can't be without a resource in this function.
Scope for this role:- Will be supporting the Credit Card portion of the company's website public site. Will be handling projects smaller in scope called maintenance requests. Will be interacting with the Credit Card Digital Product Managers who need enhancements made to the site. Will gather details from the Product Mgrs. and MR design team and will then upload the changes to our company's website using the CMS system. Will also support the OSMP, Online Sales and Marketing Platform and make changes to that part of the site as well. Will be making changes to both the English and Spanish part of the company's website.
Our company's Virtual Channels Group (DCG) is the driving creative and technical in helping customers realize their financial needs by delivering the world's most innovative digital financial services and capabilities. Over 22 million online and 10 million mobile customers actively use digital channels to manage their financial lives.
Join the Digital Platform and Capabilities Management (DPCM) Group as a Content Author (E-Business Systems Consultant 3) working with the Content Entry and Maintenance Support team (CEMS). The CEMS Team is focused on content delivery, via a Content Management System (CMS) and maintenance management for a number of different Online Banking, Sales and Public Site platforms. We are looking for an independent self-starter who is excited about working in a fast paced, development and service oriented environment.
As a Content Author you are expected to work largely independently and will be responsible for implementing content for multiple projects, initiatives and maintenance requests to update our company's website, including:
** Analyzing, updating and verifying requirements. You may also be gathering initial requirements for smaller efforts
** Taking ownership of assigned Content Entry requests for multiple simultaneous efforts and managing them according to the business priority and impact
** Ensuring necessary appropriate approvals are secured
** Delivering enhancements on time, according to approved sizing/budget and within agreed upon scope, risk and quality parameters
** Authoring and publishing new/updated content
** Regularly communicating status through reports, regular triage meetings and sponsors meetings, as needed.
** Provide consultative guidance to project teams and other groups, on occasions
1. Recent, prior experience Creating, Editing and Managing Online Content using a CMS system
2. Excellent communication skills, including ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences of the organization
3. Experience proactively self-managing multiple project assignments with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
4. Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations
5. Proven ability eliciting and gathering requirements and conducting impact analysis on Web based projects
6. Excellent inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships
7. Ability to be highly organized and effective within a fast-paced environment
8. 5+ years of experience in internet/intranet-based business systems or e-business consulting
1. Demonstrable knowledge of content management applications, preferably SDL Tridion
2. Prior experience working in a digital or internet-based group with exposure to a standard website architecture
3. Prior experience at our company's related financial services company
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.