Location: Irving, TX
Name: Bretton Jolley
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project management support for Global Services (GS) Service Management engagements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in a shared, collaborative environment, providing services across multiple engagements and projects.
* Participate in pre-hire activities including generation of requirement, partnering with internal point of contact on tracking of candidate pool, scheduling interviews and overseeing background and drug testing completion as required.
* Partner with Delivery Managers for on-boarding process of new resources including facilitating new hire orientation, allocating equipment assets, badging and ensuring appropriate client on-boarding is completed.
* Develop, track and maintain end to end consultant documentation related to recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and off-boarding consultant resources.
* Daily partnership with internal TEKsystems Customer Service Associates (CSAs), Recruiters, Account Managers, and Operational Support Group
* Partner with delivery teams to ensure overall engagement success, including management of issues, risks, and communication for backfill project efforts.
* Provide and gather engagement information for internal reporting cadences (financials, including purchase orders and invoice tracking, project status, KPIs, performance and utilization) and produces weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and any custom reporting needed.
* Manage consultant activities including consultant expenses, time approval, time-off requests
* Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) auditing of Project SharePoint sites.
* Participate in operational optimization of engagements to drive efficiencies in overall delivery and performance.
* Manage and create project artifacts (include budget tracker, knowledge documents, process flows, and deliverables) for assigned engagements
* Other duties as assigned
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Associates Degree and/or equivalent experience
* 3+ years project/program coordination experience including review of project scope, risk analysis, project planning/tracking, status reporting and change control management
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with a strong emphasis on Excel (ability to understand and create complex formulas and reporting)
* Experience with Microsoft Project, InfoPath, SharePoint and SharePoint administration desired
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong data analysis and reporting skills
* Must be able to work under short deadlines and be available to work occasional overtime
* A self-directed team player
* Excellent time management and organization skills
* Demonstrates outstanding customer service
* Analytical with an attention to detail
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.