Web Developer II
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
This position is responsible for the design and development of dynamic Enterprise class software applications.
The duties listed below are the essential functions of this position, and they may change as the needs of the company demand. All associates are expected to do what is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully with their supervisor’s requests for additional or altered duties.
- Rapid web application development using ASP.Net, C# and T-SQL
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- Responsive Web Design
- Creating applications utilizing both the Web Forms and MVC design patterns is strongly preferred
- Creating and utilization of web APIs
- Utilizing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0/4.5 and Visual Studio 2013+
- Use of object-relational mapping tools such as Microsoft Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Use of application frameworks such as Spring.NET or Microsoft Unity
- Work within Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server
- Create clear, concise specifications and user requirements
- Code, test, debug, and document projects including user level documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a directly related position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, MIS or Computer Science highly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years minimum web programming experience including PHP, Python, Ruby, ASP or JSP
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented development
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- This position requires regular attendance, punctuality and the ability to work a full time position during normal office hours as well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or scheduling requirements dictate.
- This position requires the ability to work in an office setting, sitting at a computer work station, with the ability to work the majority of the day using the computer, telephone and basic office equipment.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately using professionally written and spoken English.
- Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP
- A strong developer portfolio will be considered. (E.g. GitHub, Codeplex)