Senior .NET Developers
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Our client is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer (desktop application development).
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Design, assess, and develop dynamic Enterprise class software applications
- Work on full software development life cycle
- Prepare specifications and user requirements and accurately estimate the effort required
- Code, test, debug, and document projects, including user level documentation
- Develop and implement strategy and direction of the department
- Help to set best practices to be followed by the team.
- Requires a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, IT, Management Information Systems, or related (willing to accept foreign education equivalent), plus 10+ years of experience in development, architecture, and design of applications.
- 10+ years’ .NET development experience using C#
- Experience utilizing Microsoft .NET Framework and Visual Studio
- Proficiency with N-tier application development
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented development
- Proficiency with Dependency Injection
- Use of object-relational mapping tools such as Microsoft Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Solid Database Experience, specifically SQL Server
- Experience working in an Agile environment (accustomed to shorter timeframes/sprints, and collaboration)
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Experience with UX
- Win Forms
- Infragistics or Telerik, third party controls
- Organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- This position requires regular attendance, punctuality and the ability to work a full time position during normal office hours as well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or scheduling requirements dictate.
- This position requires the ability to work in an office setting, sitting at a computer work station, with the ability to work the majority of the day using the computer, telephone and basic office equipment.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately using professionally written and spoken English.
- Release Management experience
- Work within Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Inversion of control tools, including Microsoft Unity and Ninject
- Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP)
- A strong developer portfolio will be considered. (E.g. GitHub, Codeplex)