Lead Software Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Pay: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 /Year
Ref ID: 04160-0011105821
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Compensation: $110000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
What you will do:
Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture while partnering with a small team of developers and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned to business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Establish a test-driven culture.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience. - 6 or more years of experience in software development. - 5 or more years of experience in technical architecture, solution/application architecture, application development or middleware design. - 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team in delivery of complex and challenging software solutions. - Experience using one or more of the following: Python, NodeJs or GoLang. - Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP. - Experience with multiple database technologies including MySql, Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and GraphQL. - Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.