NETWORK ENGINEER I
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: NETWORK SERVICES Shift/Hours
Responsible for the physical network infrastructure design, documentation, and functional health
• High school degree or GED required. Associate degree preferred.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate preferred.
• 5 years demonstrable experience in network support and design.
• 5 years demonstrable experience Solarwind Network Monitoring.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills necessary to interact with administration, medical staff, and Hospital staff.
• Demonstration of leadership skills.
• Strong problem solving techniques, organizational skills, typing, and communication skills.