Location: Lawrenceville, GA
: FULL TIME Facility: RESOURCE CENTER Other information:
Department: IS CUSTOMER SERVICE Shift/Hours
: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
The TAC Level I analyst provides first and second level Information Technology application and hardware support for GHS. Support calls are comprised mainly of rounding, phone calls, emails, texts, and project assignments. The TAC Level I analysts are the first line of response to all customer issues thus needing excellent customer service and quick response time.
Associates Degree preferred in Computer Science, Math or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Windows OS administration, configuration and installation to include Windows 7 in an enterprise environment.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite.
- Intermediate level analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize issues quickly
- 1 year of experience with computer hardware, including laptops, desktops, thin clients, and printers in an enterprise environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Team player with motivation to grow personal skill set.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Local travel between GHS campuses.
- Ability to crawl, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Certifications preferred: A+, Security+, Network+.
- Additional certification required each year -