IT Mobile Specialist
Location: Lansing, MI
Name: Marian Zadora
OpTech is seeking a Sr. Mobile Specialist ---- Lansing, MI
Interview: In Person Only, Lansing, Michigan
Contract Position with excellent compensation!!
Client requires U.S. Citizenship
The Mobile Specialist guides and mentors the technical team in all phases of the SDLC, including requirement validation, detail design, development, and implementation.
- Serves as the Designer, Developer and/or Engineer on Mobile Projects.
- Meets with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements.
- Develops and/or engineers user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for Mobile Projects.
- Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
- Assists in project planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Mentors technical team leads and team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Assists in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.
- Direct experience with networking in an enterprise environment, 3 Years Required
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft based solutions (including mobile), 5 years Required
- Experience documenting enterprise technical solutions including defining requirements, and developing standards and repeatable processes, 5 years Required
- Experience in executive leadership, 1 year Required
- MCSE, MCSA and ITIL Foundation certifications - Required
- Implemented solutions (including mobile) in an enterprise sized environment of at least 2500 users, 3 years – Desired
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study - Required
U.S. Citizenship Required !
W2's and C2C's are welcomed to apply.
If interested, please forward resume as soon as possible.