SAP HANA FI/CO Architect / Analyst
Location: Roswell, GA
Pay: $110,000.00 - $125,000.00 /Year
Name: Robyn Honquest firstname.lastname@example.org
NO SPONSORSHIP - SAP / FI/CO Architect / Analyst
**This roles does not have have relocation assistance.
Bachelor's Degree is a must. No sponsorship of
You will need a 5+ year Senior SAP Financials, FI CO Analyst with HANA
experience. Strong SAP ECC and architecture experience. works with enterprise
frameworks and has 2+ SAP FICO full lifecycle experience. Strong configuration
and functional skills are a must as well as excellent soft skills and stability.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English
· 7 years of Information Technology experience
· 5+ years functioning as an SAP Financials Analyst
· Experience in Finance ecosystems and SAP ECC, SAP Financials experience.
· Experience implementing consolidated and simplified Finance utilizing SAP Financials (HANA)
· Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF or Zachman
· Experience developing architectural standards and road maps.
· Evangelist for a bigger picture strategy, integrating the business and technological vision, connecting the dots across business needs, technologies, processes, and information.
· Proven experience across multiple business areas, and multiple technologies with well-rounded background in applications, software, databases, middleware, etc.
· Proven experience in large-complex application rationalization efforts, maximizing current investment and optimizing process complexity.
· Proven experience with future state architecture, taking business to the next level, creating competitive advantage to the business. Proven experience laying out technology roadmap connecting the dots with business needs.
· Proven experience in large, complex scale projects.
· Prior applications/software development (programming) experience.
· Solid presentation skills, ability to effectively influence.
· Experience with overall HR & Legal ecosystem utilizing Workday as technology enablement preferred.